About the Company
Our client is a family owned food manufacturer that has been producing household favourites for over 40 years. They have a full time opportunity for an experienced Production Planner to join their Brisbane team and ideally grow into a Supply Chain Manager position.
About the Role
This role is a key position reporting to the Site Manager. This is a high-volume site so experience in a production environment (ideally food manufacturing) will be critical. Working with a bubbly team, you will be required to manage stakeholders across a number of functions. Strong SAP & Excel skills are a must. With potential to grow into a Supply Chain management role, this position is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career at one of Australia's most iconic brands.
The Role will Involve
- Long term and short term production scheduling
- Minimising changeover/downtime per week
- Ensuring DIFOTIS rate is met
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a high volume production operation (preferably food)
- Strong desire to drive best practice
- Strong SAP & Excel Skillset
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management and project management ability
Please apply on the link below or call Dan Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.