About the Company
Our client is a highly successful food and beverage manufacturing business with a reputation for quality within their range of trusted brands. Still in a growth phase, they are seeking an experienced production planner for their food category.
About the Role
The Production Planner will be responsible for the generation of an accurate production plan that achieves customer service levels and inventory targets across multiple sites here in Melbourne.
- Plan and monitor the production schedule across multiple 3rd party sites, ensuring appropriate balance of production and inventory levels.
- Manage purchasing activities and minimum order quantity inputs for both packaging and ingredients.
- Undertake regular capacity reviews and identify potential issues.
- Manager all MRP related master data and MRP set up for finished products.
- Commercial awareness and continuously looking for cost effective solutions for day to day delivery and long term improvements.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in similar positions within a manufacturing or FMCG industry
- Strong Excel skills & outstanding attention to detail
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact David Goodrem on 03 8613 3507 for a confidential discussion.