About the company
This food manufacturing business which supplies to major retailers such as Coles and Woolworths as well as exporting to export markets require an experienced Production Planner to join Nowra located site.
The Production Planner within this manufacturing facility will ensure accurate production plans and schedules are created to meet supply and demand within the agreed time frames. To optimise plant resources and costs through improved scheduling and a drive for continuous improvement in the planning/scheduling process and participation in specific projects as required. Effective communication and attention to detail are key elements of the planning function.
- Creation of accurate, quality production plans and schedules across all lines.
- Develop plans for each production line and times at which specific product must be made in order to maintain appropriate stock levels, ensuring that customer orders are fulfilled within specific delivery deadlines.
- Optimise plant resources by improved planning and production scheduling to optimise cost of production across all lines.
- Managing an effective plant pre - SOP process by evaluating the planned production schedules to actual units produced to ensure continuous improvement of scheduling.
- Liaises with Production to identify the reasons for any excess or shortfall in production.
- Reporting of actual production vs. plan to identify possible issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Plan all raw materials in order for ingredients and packaging to be on hand just in time without any shortages.
- Previous hands on production planner experience working in a high volume, complex manufacturing environment - experience with food advantageous.
- Excellent stakeholder management, with proven results.
- Experienced in using ERP as well as strong excel skills.
Please apply via the link or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.