To manage the production Planning and Procurement function to optimise the company's manufacturing, sales and distribution outcomes.
- Production Planning Onsite across 8 production lines & Offsite production through contracted facilities.
- Purchase raw materials and packaging to meet production planning requirements, including delivery and managing supplier quality.
- Purchase other consumables that are required for the business.
- Identify and realise any opportunities for cost savings for raw materials, packaging and other items the business may purchase.
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure competitive market pricing is obtained.
- Ensure stock levels of raw materials and packaging are maintained to ensure minimal out of stocks for production to run smoothly and without interruption.
- Liaise with suppliers on non-confirming issues in conjunction with relevant departments.
- Maintain regular liaison with Supply Chain team and broader business regarding current and forecasted sales orders, including information relating to production lead times and proposed delivery notifications.
- Create and Maintain Inventory Codes/Formulas/BOM's.
- Manage product deletions and material obsolesce including mitigation plans and communication to business
Other duties as required:
- Manage receipt of inwards goods
- Approve supplier invoices and supplier liaison
- Transfer products between warehouses (as required)
- Responsible for updating Production Control Forms to ERP.
- Helping with end of year stocktakes
Please apply via the link below or contact Jonathan Hall on 07 3153 9903 for further information.