About the Company
Our client is a highly successful food and beverage manufacturing business with a reputation for quality within their range of trusted brands and a vision to be market leaders in the product segments and markets that they play in. Still in a growth phase, they are seeking an experienced Planning Manager for their food category.
About the Role
The Supply Planning Manager will be responsible for managing the food supply chain functions, across integration of demand and production planning as well as leading and managing key business processes across the supply chain and leading a growing NPD supply chain schedule.
- Develop and manage relationships with all food suppliers and multiple 3rd party manufacturing facilities
- Lead the supply chain of new products and modifications to existing product ranges
- Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities, metrics and reports
- Review and improve supply chain methods, procedures and processes
- Monitor, track and report on the status of supply chain projects and deliverables to ensure on time delivery and aligned with cost and quality metrics
- Provide insight and input in the development of the strategic supply chain plans
Skills & Experience
- Experience in similar positions within a manufacturing or FMCG industry
- Team Management experience
- Bachelor degree in supply chain or related discipline is required
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on 03 8613 3527 or David Goodrem on 03 8613 3507 for a confidential discussion.