About the Company
Leading supplier of fibre corrugated packaging across Australia and New Zealand. The site is an established manufacturing facility. 24 hour, 3 shift operation. Typically the facility runs 5 days a week, and will scale up to 6 days a week as required.
About the Role
There are two leadership opportunities we are recruiting for at the moment:
- Production Shift Supervisor (Day Shift)
- Production Shift Manager (Afternoon Shift)
These are leadership roles in the business, responsible for managing all activities for the production team on your shift. This is an autonomous role, so you will need to be able to demonstrate previous experience leading a team in manufacturing in previous roles.
- Manage production operations and performance.
- Lead the way in setting the example of best manufacturing practice.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximise production efficiencies.
- Manage employees in accordance with the EBA including performance management.
- Develop succession plans and cross training.
- Ensure the highest level of safety is achieved across the site.
Please note that this is a unionised site.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a leadership role, within a fast paced manufacturing or general production environment.
- Previous exposure and experience working in a unionised site.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience utilising Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w Production Manager and HR Manager
- 2nd Round Interview + Site Tour
- Testing and References
- Offer to start