About the company
Our client is a leading, global FMCG organisation that is developing its manufacturing capability across its Australian operations. As part of this development program, an exciting management opportunity has become available within the manufacturing function of a key facility.
About the role
Working as part of a team of Production Shift Managers, who rotate shifts weekly, this role is a critical component to the site leadership team. Reporting to the Site GM, you will drive continuous improvement and lead site and production operations for the business.
Key duties of the role include:
- Drive continuous improvement against safety, productivity, quality and cost metrics;
- Implement process improvements and oversee maintenance activities;
- Manage budgets and resourcing in accordance with overall business objectives;
- Motivate and lead a group of manufacturing personnel to ensure targets are reached;
Skills & Experience
- A background in FMCG, packaging, pharmaceutical or similar high volume production environments;
- Proven leadership, coaching and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Excellent technical aptitude for manufacturing environments;
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering preferable;
On offer is a high exposure role within a key facility of a strong global brand. This role will see you have a significant impact on site productivity and performance. A competitive package is on offer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading FMCG business in a challenging and rewarding management capacity.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Dale Young on (03) 8613 3503 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number DY15913.