About the company
Our client is a global leader in the industrial manufacturing sector and have an excellent opportunity for a Production Shift Supervisor.
About the role
Reporting to the Site Manager you will be responsible for driving manufacturing activity. You will ensure that the team achieves demanding daily manufacturing outputs through embracing best practice manufacturing principles.
- Effectively manage and direct the operation of all manufacturing production, processing and maintenance.
- Driving the LEAN and CI methodology.
- Drive plant efficiency, production performance and meet business targets (Yield, Downtime and OEE).
- Provide coaching, and oversee the training and skills development of the team.
- Overall operation, planning, purchasing and budgetary performance of the production and maintenance departments.
- Managing a large production team, including team of technical maintenance staff.
This is a strategic role with career development and progression available, to be successful in this position you will be a forward thinking and dynamic leader who has a true ability to embrace and drive change across a fast paced and automated environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification, preferably gained in Maintenance or an Industrial Manufacturing discipline.
- Previous management experience preferably from within a large team environment.
- Good understanding of the LEAN methodology and experience in implementing their concepts.
- Previously working within a fast-paced automated environment.
- Experience in project and contractor management.
- EBA experience would be ideal.
For a confidential discussion call Stephen Montague on 02 8024 7144 or apply via the appropriate link.