About the Company
Join a beverage start-up manufacturer, utilising a one of a kind conversion process, targeting the health and wellness market. It's a hands-on Production Manager role, with a business in rapid growth in the niche and mainstream retail space. The business has a strong new product development pipeline and will be moving to larger premises.
About the Role
You will lead the Afternoon Shift Production team of about 10 people, to drive production across the conversion processes. A hands-on approach to processing and autonomous maintenance is important, to manage small breakdowns. Also a keen eye for Continuous improvement opportunities as the business continues to experience rapid growth.
- Lead production meetings, toolbox talks and ensure production plans are achieved
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to the production department
- Establish strong quality governance and adherence
- Operation of highly specialised equipment & monitor product including volume, speed & quality
- Proactively support and maintain a safe working environment
- Manage small breakdowns and other maintenance activities in a hands-on manner.
Skills and Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term role, with a business that offers an exciting growth trajectory and professional development as a reward. It's important that you fulfil most of the below requirements;
- Experience in food or beverage manufacturing
- Production or maintenance leadership
- Willingness to be hands-on when needed as it's a start-up environment right now
- An aptitude in trouble shooting and problem solving
- A motivated individual, who is keen to progress their career
- Join an Australian start-up success story
- Production leadership and hands-on role
- Clear progression path
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion