About the Company
Join an established and rapidly growing R&D and Manufacturing business. They manufacture high-end electronics locally, and have a highly engaged, autonomous and supportive culture. Investment is going into new equipment, additional operational staff and R&D.
About the Role
You will be driving production activity through a highly focused team and ensure daily targets and KPI's are achieved. Team coaching and developing is an integral part of the role, as well as managing maintenance activities on the Afternoon shift. It's a flat reporting structure, and you will have support from the site leadership.
- Manage and direct the production activities on the Afternoon shift
- Drive Safety, Quality and Production targets
- Form strong relationships with internal departments for maintenance, quality, engineering etc
Skills & Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term opportunity, with a business that will provide an autonomous environment, stability and career development.
- Minimum 5 years production supervision experience
- Assembly manufacturing background
- People management in a fast paced environment
- Keen to develop a highly engaged team culture and development of individual team members
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114.