About the Company:
Our client is a large, global food company. Australian owned business with a strong brand and reputation. This role will be based in Leeton, NSW (Regional NSW).
About the Role:
As a Production Supervisor / Shift Coordinator, your role is to ensure that the production plan is being followed and the product is produced to meet quality specifications. This role will be supervising the production team that rotates across a 24/5 operation.
- Lead the production team on a day to day basis.
- Build a positive, inclusive and accountable culture by coaching and leading by example.
- Ensure the safety of team members.
- Mentor and train staff.
- General administration.
Relocation assistance will be provided for the successful candidate.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a leadership role, ideally within a food manufacturing or production environment.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working in the food industry. You must have a good understanding of HACCP and GMP.
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w HR and Production Manager
- 2nd Round Interview + Site Tour w Production Manager
- Testing and References
- Offer to start