About the Company:
Established Australian FMCG food manufacturing business. Great reputation in the market. Household name products.
About the Role:
As the Production Supervisor you will be responsible for managing all activities for the production team on the night shift. This is an autonomous role, so you will need to be quite independent in your working style and demonstrate proven leadership in previous roles.
- Manage production operations and performance.
- Lead the way in setting the example of best manufacturing practice.
- Maintain a holistic and sensible approach to ensure there is a productive cost focus to deliver against the capital plan i.e. waste reduction, plant excellence, line output increases
- Implement and develop processes consistent with the company's policies and procedures.
- Manage unplanned downtime by ensuring efficient equipment operation and preventative maintenance.
- You will be reporting into the Manufacturing Manager.
- Working Hours: Sunday - Thursday, 11pm-7am
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a leadership role, within a food manufacturing or general production environment.
- Tertiary qualification in manufacturing, engineering or similar.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience utilising Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Experience working with engineering and maintenance teams.
- Be part of an established, successful Australian brand.
- Attractive salary package, circa $140K package incl. super, night shift loading.
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w Manufacturing Manager
- 2nd Round Interview w Site Manager
- Testing and References
- Offer to start
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.