Six Degrees Executive are excited to be working exclusively with the University of Queensland (UQ) as they embark on an exciting transformation to revolutionise their student journey. Founded in 1909, UQ has carved out and established an enviable reputation as one of Australia's leading institutions; globally ranked in the top 50, UQ continuously strives for excellence with their overarching vision to inspire knowledge leadership for a better world.
About the project
The main aim of the CX transformation program is to develop and deliver a world-class Customer Experience for all of the University's key stakeholder groups. Historically, management of digital assets for the university has been organic. This new way of working will ensure engagement at each touch point, optimising and capitalising on every opportunity for growth.
Being an enterprise wide digital Customer Experience transformation program, proven experience within "greenfield" projects, or significant integration programs would be expected. A great understanding of mar-tech and end to end lead nurturing will be very relevant for the role. There is significant investment in this CX set up; with that comes the expectation that applicants would be technically very savvy, across multiple stacks and tools, and skilled in human centred design.
As part of this transformation an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Program Manager, reporting directly to the Head of Customer Experience and Digital.
The Program Manager will manage an allocated project and is responsible for the delivery of multiple CX Program initiatives across all stakeholder groups (Future Students, Current Students, Alumni, Advancement, Research, Corporate, Community and Staff), working collaboratively across the whole of UQ.
- Manage all phases of allocated Customer Experience projects and initiatives including analysis and design, development, testing, implementation, business transition and handover.
- Facilitate project delivery, establishing project baselines in consultation with the key stakeholders, and reporting against baselines including scope, budget, resources and quality.
- Lead, manage and motivate the project team to deliver the expected high quality outcomes on time and on budget.
- Establish agile practices for project delivery and mentor the project team, platform owners, business owners and stakeholders to realise the benefits of agile delivery.
- Identify all stakeholders and manage the stakeholder engagement processes, including facilitation of project reference groups, to maximize buy-in and ensure on-going support for the project and project outcomes.
- Identify and assess risks associated with the program, develop and implement strategies to reduce those risks and drive ownership as appropriate.
- Organise appropriate resources and skills to ensure project delivery, negotiating with internal and external organisations to facilitate fulfilment.
- Prepare project status reports and presentations, high level analysis and design documents and present to Senior Executive and broader forums as required.
- Perform any other duties as reasonably directed by the Deputy Director, IT Application Delivery & Support.
Skills & Experience
- Postgraduate qualifications in a relevant field with substantial project management and business analysis experience, and a demonstrated capability in the management of large change projects with multiple stakeholders within complex work environments.
- Ability to manage and motivate project teams to deliver successful outcomes within defined timeframes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate, collaborate, consult and negotiate with staff at all levels, as well as with external agencies, service providers and clients.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and organisational skills, with demonstrated ability to manage numerous tasks, meet tight deadlines, and establish work priorities.
- Proven ability in consulting, negotiating and influencing stakeholders and experience in working with customer systems, digital transformation, data integration programs of work
- Experience delivering services in an Agile development environment and a demonstrated understanding of Agile values and principles, with project management certification such as PMBOK, Prince 2, Agile PM/DSDM and/or Scrum
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jonathan Hall on 07 3153 9903
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.
Six Degrees Executive is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all applicants