- Manage the ad ops of programmatic & display campaigns
- Have job security working for an established tech business
- Flexibility - Pickups, drop offs? Work from home? No worries!
About the company
Our client is an Australian owned tech business who is listed in Forbes as one of the most innovative companies globally. They operated globally and are considered market leaders in their field. With a people first approach, they've created a community of valued, talented, diverse individuals who really know their stuff.
About the role:
Reporting to the Programmatic Media Manager, this role will sit within a dedicated team media that supports the ad ops (sell side) of the group's programmatic and biddable display media strategies. This role is responsible for the implementation and management of in-house programmatic media campaigns for a number of their key brands, as well as clients and partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, execute, and optimise programmatic display and video specific strategies to deliver campaign KPIs
- Support Sales with the planning and execution of integrated display and video campaigns for partners and clients
- Manage the day-to-day monitoring, reporting and communication of campaign performance to provide learnings and future recommendations
- Analyse and report on all activity with insight lead recommendations for improvement / optimisations
Key attributes required:
- Proven programmatic media buying / digital marketing experience
- Experience using Google Analytics 360, DataStudio and 3rd party Data Management Platform (DMP)
- Exposure in DoubleClick Bid Manager (DV360) / DoubleClick Campaign Manager (GCM) and DSPs
You will join a business that is fast paced, highly supportive and family focused. They're a tech business with all the bells and whistles!
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett