- Deliver programmatic campaigns using Tradedesk
- Hybrid working arrangements; work from home
- Work for one of the largest betting platforms
About the company
Our client is one of the largest betting platforms in the world, processing millions of transactions every day. Listed on the ASC that off a unique a personalised experience for the customers allowing them to maximise their results.
They are building a new team that allows real progression opportunities across a breadth of new roles, including Production, Creative, Content, Media Traders, and Leadership.
About the role:
Reporting to the Digital Media Manager, this role will see you execute campaigns according to the business needs. You will operate as an 'internal agency' and work across all areas of the business
Key responsibilities include:
- Execute and manage programmatic media campaigns
- Support media and creative teams with recommendations for upcoming briefs within your channels
- Contribute to and understand overall media strategy, ensure all implementation supports the strategy
- Maintain budget pacing on all campaigns, ensuring they stay on budget
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly performance reports
Key attributes required:
- Proven buying & trading experience in programmatic advertising
- Direct experience using DSPs (ideally TradeDesk, Google platforms (Search Console, Tag Manager, Analytics) and other native platforms.
Culture & Perks
Hybrid working arrangements with a supportive and fun working culture. You'll have access to regular training & development.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above? Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett