We are working with an International development charity that has a focus on empowering people in local communities in Asia Pacific through a series of programmes. These programmes improve their livelihoods, educational levels and offer some relief from poverty and teaches them better ways to manage their money.
About the role
This Project Administrator role is responsible for supporting the development, implementation and monitoring of new projects that support these communities. It you have strong attention to detail, enjoy reporting and analysis with the ability to juggle this job is for you!
- Develop and maintain administrative systems, policies and procedures that support the coordination of key program activities.
- Continuously develop and monitor processes to enhance program activities, ensuring they remain cost effective.
- Assist the operations manager in the recruitment of overseas staff and coordination of training modules.
- Develop relationships and influence international key funding bodies.
- Reporting and analysis on health and safety policies and maintenance properties.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in report writing and analysis. process improvement, quality and planning.
- Ability to read reports, interpret and analyse.
- Can multi-task and prioritise.
- A positive attitude, culturally sensitive with an empathetic nature
- Demonstrate initiative and remain solution focused
- Robust collaboration and influencing skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to transition from a corporate role to an NGO. There is an element of travel involved in this role because of the amount of work in Asia pacific you would be expected to travel between 30% and 40% of the year.
If you are interested and would like to find out more please give me a call.