- Senior internal communications role in a tier one university
- Drive communications during a major, high-profile project delivery
- Temporary Contract with ongoing opportunities
Our client is a highly reputable, internationally recognised tertiary institution with a reputation for excellence in both academia and research. They are passionate about preserving their culture and their Employee Value Proposition which makes it a highly sought after work environment offering flexibility and innovation.
The Communications Manager will play a pivotal role in the rollout of a major transformational project. Working as the conduit between many stakeholder groups, the successful person will develop and drive a communications plan, facilitate training schedules, and develop and maintain ongoing messaging across the organisation.
- development and coordination of communication through multiple channels
- development and update of intranet content
- ownership of the monthly newsletter, rolling it out in a new, web-based format
- coordination of mult-media content development
- engaging with senior stakeholders to update on this high profile project
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Track record of delivering internal communications in complex organisations
- Exceptional written communications skills, including copywriting and editing
- A background working with large stakeholder groups to deliver successful communications
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- A can do attitude!!
Please click the Apply Now button or call Danielle Bennetto on 03 8613 3598 for a confidential conversation.