About the Company
Join an Australian success story which delivers technology and hardware solutions to the banking sector. The business offers a highly engaged environment based on family values and a customer-centric approach. The company continues to innovate and achieve strong growth through process improvement and acquisitions.
About the Role
The role is a full end to end Project Coordination process, from receiving the sales orders, through to site installation and commissioning.
- You will be leading the Project Coordination activities for multiple concurrent projects, with reasonably long lead times.
- Manage internal purchasing and technical support stake, and external stakeholders including clients and contractors.
- Define client requirements and specifications
- Organise site installation, change orders and lead times with overseas suppliers and local assembly.
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Organise equipment training times for clients
Skills and Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term role, with a business that will offer exposure to a varied role and professional development.
- Experience with ERP systems
- Junior project management experience
- Ideally manufacturing, assembly or construction industry background
- Improving systems and processes
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Keen to thrive in a rapidly growing company with a close-knit family culture
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button with your resume or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion