About the company
With their Head Office in the Mornington Peninsula, this company has over 140 employees spanning 3 continents. They provide their innovative products to the marine and aviation industries in a market that is seeing continued growth. All the products are proudly Australian made and the company invests heavily in R&D and modern equipment.
About the role
As a Project Coordinator, you will be pivotal member of the engineering team and responsible for the successful completion of the projects, resource planning and technical writing throughout the scheduled timeframes. Whilst reporting into the Senior Systems Engineer, your experience in working independently, the ability to multitask and a history of creating long term relationships will lead you to be successful in this role.
Skills & Experience
This role is key to ensuring that the projects run in a smooth and efficient manner, in order to achieve this you must have the following attributes:
- Degree educated and ideally in electrical or electronics engineering
- Experienced in handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills with exceptional attention to detail in report/technical writing
- Technically strong with the ability to think commercially
- The drive, ambition and motivation to grow your career with a company that promotes from within where possible
This company offers a competitive salary within a highly innovative organisation. There will be the possibility of travel to their international offices in order to learn manufacturing practices on a global scale.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB17338.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.