About the Company:
NSW Energy Infrastructure business.
About the Role:
- Maintain and monitor project plans and project documentation.
- Schedule meetings and agendas.
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensure project deadlines are met by managing action follow up, organising and making sure everyone in on track.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Maintain change registers.
- Prepare documentation for submission to key stakeholders.
- Manage records and documents for the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years working experience in an infrastructure-based role with large/major assets (e.g. roads, bridges, rail, electricity networks etc.).
- Experience working from client side.
- Sound knowledge of and proven experience with SharePoint and Microsoft Office suite (Windows, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability to liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Current Australian driver's license.
- Fantastic opportunity to join the organisation at the ground-level working on a major project.
- There will be further career progression opportunities to move into project planning or project management roles.
- Salary package $95,000.00 - $105,000.00 (incl. super) commensurate with experience.
- This position starts off as a 2 year fixed term contract with the opportunity to extend or be transition to a permanent role at the end of that period. The current project is expected to run for 5 years.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button if you're interested. Any specific questions give Orrin Huang a call on 02 8024 7115