About the company
A well-known global pharmaceutical manufacturer with multiple sites across Australia, who are known for innovation and growth across a variety of different products are looking for Project Engineer to join the team located in Melbourne CBD.
About the role
The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will be to provide technical and project management skills for the research and development portfolio of the organisation. This will involve looking at the equipment selection and facility design to ensure a productive working environment.
To be successful in the position, the individual will have strong communication abilities to work with external engineer design and construction partners to review and provide engineering direction for equipment, facility design and operation. This will require demonstrated project management skills with the ability to meet project timelines and milestones.
Skills & Experience
This is an exciting and integral role within the business for future growth and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Degree qualified in engineering (mechanical or chemical)
- Exposure to project engineering experience in pharmaceutical, chemical, or dairy/beverage industry.
- Involved in construction project in a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of GMP in highly regulated environment.
- Experience in the construction industry is desired.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Emily Gough on +61 3 8613 3539 for a confidential discussion.