Why this role?
This is an exciting contract opportunity for a project engineer to provide customers with storage and loading facilities in a safe and cost-effective conduct. You will be the engineering guru working closely with the site Operations Manager on responsibilities including capital and maintenance procurement in compliance with company policies.
Who's the company?
This company is the leader for Australia and New Zealand in the providing supply chain solutions for multiple industries including tier 1 oil & chemical companies and independent local traders.
What do I have to do?
- Safety Safety Safety!
- Ensure you and your team follow all relevant safety objectives, regulatory requirements, work permit policies & procedures.
- Document non-conformances, improvements, incidents and issues in a timely manner as they appear.
- Stand in as the go to expert for operations and technical issues for plant equipment and project integration.
- Manage and maintain monthly budgets for capital, repairs, and maintenance
- Liaise with operations managers in maintenance of tanks and pipelines and other equipment and keep a detailed register and documentation of tasks.
- Maintain an approved supplier list and a history of suppliers to ensure all material costs and expenses incurred are recorded.
- Ensure effective and value-added time management of teams through engaging and leading Engineering Consultants.
- Most important of all responsibilities; SAFETY!
What do I need?
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering Discipline (preferably Mechanical or similar)
- Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ) or equivalent
- 7 + years Engineering experience working in a hazardous production manufacturing environment
- Prior Project management experience
How do I apply?
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicolas Wilkinson, 0480 002 519 for a confidential discussion.