About the company
This company is an ASX Top 100 Australian-owned market leader within the animal feed and nutrition space. Based in the Western suburbs of Melbourne, the site operates on a 24/6 basis and 52 weeks of the year. The output is high, and the company is driven to providing and safety focussed environment with the aim of operational excellence.
About the role
As the Project Engineer, you will primarily be responsible for delivering engineering and business projects to a high standard of Safety, Quality and Performance, all whish adhering to strict compliance and statutory standards and procedures. You will report directly into the Capital Projects Manager and be responsible for budgets with a combined total of $4-5 million per year.
Skills & Experiences
This role requires an experienced Project Engineer who can utilise their skill set in order to succeed, mandatory skills required in order to succeed are as follows:
- Technical background with a degree in either mechanical, chemical or electrical engineering alongside formal project management training
- Proficient with all aspects of project management, quality and OH&S systems and have a track record in delivering concurrent projects on time and within budget
- Budget preparation, cost control and contingency management
- Sound communication skills and the ability to present to all internal and external stakeholders
- Systems savvy and the ability to use MS Project and AutoCad
You will be joining a company with an exceptional reputation and history with the opportunity to advance your career either locally or on a national scale
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB16836
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.