Our client & Opportunity:
Our client is a Tier 1 Australian FMCG manufacturer based locally in Brisbane. With multiple operations across Australia, this organisation is seeking experienced project engineers eager to drive performance accross major capital expenditure projects.
- Work individually and in a team of engineers deliver capital works
- Plan equipment and suppliers for capital projects
- Foster a mindset of continuous improvement and development across the business
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders ensure all are updated on project lifecycle
- Adhere to capital investment budget and prioritise project needs around this
- Proven 5 years of experience in project engineering or project management role
- Exposure FMCG manufacturing workplace
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics or Automation)
- A keen drive to become a high impact player within outstanding company culture
Diversity and Inclusion research suggests that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds hesitate to apply for roles if they feel they don't meet 100% of the criteria. If this opportunity excites you and you think you have skills and experience that can add value (even if not specified), please don't hesitate to apply as we can present a multitude of opportunities to you!
How do I apply?
Click on the APPLY button and we will contact you for confidential discussion today!