About the Company
This is a large ASX listed company which has manufacturing and R&D hubs across three continents and has been in business for over 100 years. They have invested heavily in their local operations and have seen strong return on this investment. They are well positioned for growth and have ambitious expansion plans in the near term.
About the Role
This company is investing heavily in a new construction project, this has created an opportunity for a Project Engineer with prior experience in Lab construction. As part of the project team, you'll deliver individual projects within a broader capital program from concept through to completion, including the hands-on management of contractors during installation stage and commissioning.
We're looking for the following:
- Engineering degree (Chemical or Mechanical)
- Experience in lab design/refurbishment
- Experience installing and qualifying lab equipment
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Manufacturing based experience working on capital projects
- Beneficial if you can read P&ID's and have some level of utilities experience
This is a great opportunity to get involved with a growing manufacturer working on an exciting new site construction project. Offering a positive workplace culture, centralised location on an initial 12-month contract which we expect to likely be extended or go permanent. If you're a project engineer looking for their next challenge, this is a great place to find it.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Joel Holmes on 03 8613 3548 for a confidential discussion