About the Company:
- Join an iconic Global Business and help them achieve their goals of greater product innovation and product expansion. With a global footprint and more than 3000 employees around the world this company sees technology and product innovation as the future. This is an industrial manufacturer of building products.
About the Role:
The main purpose of this role is to install R&D and production machinery, commissioning and validating the machines to get them up and running, set up how jobs are managed internally including flow charts and processes.
The main responsibilities of this role will focus on the set up on new equipment, covering off things such as machine set up, commissioning, safety, validation and setting up SOPs on the equipment. There will also be minor capital projects / mini refurbishments of the facility e.g. crane repair and roof repair. Typical projects range in value from $50K - $500K.
- Project scoping. Need to be able to take user requirements and turn them into technical solutions.
- Daily project management of capital projects.
- Commissioning and start up of new and modified equipment.
- Develop processes and equipment designs.
- Stakeholder engagement.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Demonstrated previous experience in a Project / Process Engineering role within the manufacturing industry.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with people at all levels.
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w Team Leader
- 2nd Round Interview
- Offer to start