About the company
This is a large ASX listed R&D driven manufacturing business operating state of the art highly automated and fast paced production sites. At their Melbourne based site they have announced the release of capital expenditure for the establishment of a new brownfield production area.
About the role
We have multiple positions available to deliver the major packages of project work available - these roles will fall between Project Engineer and Project Manager level, with the packages of work ranging from manufacturing process projects, to services such as HVAC, fire services and hydraulics, and utilities such as water, waste and chemicals.
We're seeking Project Engineers and Managers with manufacturing project experience:
- Relevant engineering degree (likely mechanical or process)
- Project engineering / management experience within a manufacturing industry
- Experience within any of the required project packages (process, utilities, services)
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and commercial acumen
- Ability to commence a new role in January or February 2020
An exciting opportunity to work on a high profile project for a leading manufacturing business. This contract role is with a business that has a long track record of providing long term contract roles, many of which end up in permanent positions. This is also a business that can provide a sustained capital pipeline which offers opportunities to broaden your skills and take on new and challenging jobs, supported by the mentorship of skilled and experienced project leadership teams.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Scott Logan on 03 8613 3551 for a confidential discussion