About the company
This is a well known global FMCG company with multiple sites in Australia. With a new financial year commencing brings renewed capital investment after strong 20-21 results, and they are investing in a range of capacity, modernisation and upgrade projects including process, packaging, utilities and services related projects.
About the role
This role is responsible for the end to end delivery of capital projects ranging in budget from hundreds of thousands through to multi-million dollars. You will be working with mostly established suppliers and supported by corporate governance to ensure that projects hit their milestones, principally budget and schedule, but also critical is engaging and influencing site and corporate stakeholders.
We're looking for someone from an engineering (or possibly trades) background with relevant project engineering experience:
- Releavnt engineering degree (chemical/process, mechanical most likely)
- Experience as a Project Engineer or Manager (we are considering a reasonably wide range of experience levels)
- Capital project experience in a relevant industry (food, beverage, dairy most likely)
- Good technical skills and project management fundamentals
- Ablity to engage and influence stakeholders effectively
If you're in a position to consider a role in the Gippsland region, this is a stable and rewarding contract position. We are offering better than market daily rates, an autonomous project role (while still having support from site and corporate functions), a site culture that is hard working but equally engaging and friendly, and the opportunity to do varied and interesting project work.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Scott Logan on 03 8613 3551 confidential discussion