About The Company
Our global client is passionate about sustainable mobility solutions and is one of the largest providers of multi-modal public transport solutions in Australia and in Europe. They have several exciting projects ready to kick off in Sydney and Brisbane, that need project management expertise and knowledge of transport mobility solutions.
About the Role
As part of the Innovations Team, you will work closely with the different State operational team leaders, and design electric infrastructure solutions to support the business strategy. You will scope, design, and support the implementation, and work closely with the bidding teams. You will manage all the reporting functions, have a knowledge of pricing, and be a team player. These projects have the ability to change the lives of commuting Australians and minimise environmental impacts, so a passion for making a difference is important.
Skills and Experience
Key skills include
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical engineering, sustainability, or a related field
- Extensive project management skills and the ability to work with PTA's and deliver sustainable mobility projects
- The ability to negotiate with stakeholders and find practical solutions
- Strong communications skills and the ability to influence, work to tight deadlines, and meet business and contractual commitments
- Ideally, you will have experience with an electric infrastructure provider, or a consultancy working within the transport sector
In return, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, with the flexibility to be based in most major capital cities here in Australia, ideally east coast.
How To Apply
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Sandy Tuckwell on a confidential basis, on 0413 133 255 or click on the apply button.