The Project Manager is responsible for the efficient and effective execution and planning of the daily on-site project scope, according to the industry safety standards and following the business Project Management Methodology. Working with industrial clients in the construction sector, the salary package includes a company vehicle among other benefits.
Who will you work for?
- Specialist construction / fit out business working with industrial clients
- 50 employees based in Melbourne's Western Suburns, part of a global business
- Engaging office culture and work flexibility
What's the opportunity?
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with the National Construction Manager and clients to confirm project scope, timeframes and project support requirements
- Manage OH&S
- Assign tasks to stakeholders and assist with schedule management
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Manage project procurement and major suppliers
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the National Construction Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Document production and transport quality claims in a timely manner and communicate with suppliers
What will you need to be successful?
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Hands-on experience with project planning and management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, Microsoft Planner or similar)
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, click APPLY NOW to send your application or contact Dale Young for a confidential discussion.
If you are open to hearing about new opportunities, feel free to get in touch or sign up for job alerts on our website.