Our client is a major State owned organisation in NSW, with a number of high profile assets. They are seeking to recruit a Project Manager to oversee a series of programs of work.
You will be responsible for running end to end construction projects, developing and administering contracts, ensuring all obligations are upheld by the Contractor. You will act as the client side PM under the leadership of the General Manager and act as an independent certifier for the purpose of meeting the contract requirements.
This role will involve aspects of client-side management including but not limited to:
- Project Development
- Contract administration
- Pre-construction checks and reviews
- Progress certification Management and reporting of Variations, Extensions of Time, Liquidated Damages, and Delay
- Resolution of contract document ambiguities and discrepancies
- Program reviews and status reporting
- On-going construction methodology reviews
- Design document reviews and compliance with the contract
- Tertiary qualification with a preference for an Engineering discipline
- Previous experience working across both new build and major refurb programs of work
- Ideally experience as a client's representative and / or a Head Contractor
- In depth experience in project delivery within major Construction
- Experience working on sparts stadia would be an advantage but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join an iconic organisation working on landmark redevelopments in Sydney.
Please apply via the following link.