New opportunity to join a high-end lighting business, as the company continues to expand their project portfolio. The company thrives in the high-end lighting fixtures and system design space. The projects cover multiple sectors, including commercial, residential and hospitality.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end project management of lighting solutions on multi-million-dollar construction projects. You will be supporting the Business Development Manager and ensure open communication with the project team, sales teams and external customers. Your role will be pivotal to the success of project delivery in terms of time, cost and quality, of the lighting solution inclusive of service support.
- Leadership of the project and the resources involved in the project which include both customer and client staff.
- Establishing a project charter - a statement of the scope, objectives, participants, structure and approach to governance of the project.
- Coordinating and running of project meetings and meeting with executive sponsors and stakeholders as required by the project.
- Planning time, cost and resources adequate to estimate the work needed and to effectively manage risk during project execution.
- Coordinating people and resources, as well as integrating and performing the activities of the project in accordance with the project management plan.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role, 8 years overall experience in the construction industry.
- University qualified with a construction related degree.
- High attention to detail.
- Sound negotiation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of lighting or previous experience in the industry would be advantageous.
How to Apply
- Click on the APPLY button or contact Steven McIntyre on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number SMc 16816