Why this role?
This is an opportunity for an Engineering Project Manager to lead an impactful expansion to Brisbane's cultural heart through a national mechanical & control engineering company. Working closely with the company director and managing a team of contractors this role will be brand the business for further development across Queensland as projects become available.
Who's the company?
This organisation is an Australian owned engineering firm providing mechanical and automated design solutions in the entertainment and exhibition industry along with selling a wide range of rigging and scenic products. Our client has a track record of providing top tier projects across Australia and internationally with a existing portfolio consisting of massive projects in Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales.
What do I have to do?
- Ensure projects are delivered within the agreed budget and time frame, fulfilling all product, design and system standards
- Drive a safety culture for all personnel to understand and advocate as this is a core company value
- Improve existing engineering & Project Management methodologies and procedures for faster and better quality development outcomes
- Set technical standards and methods, and build consensus for their adoption and implementation
- Monitor the day-to-day operations performed by site supervisors/lead technicians with MOST IMPORTANTLY SAFETY!
What do I need?
- Bachelor of Engineering and track record of project management is essential
- Proven experience in the Audio Visual Industry within the fields of design, engineering and/or estimation
- A technical understanding of relevant technologies and their applications in Audio Visual & venue design
- Experience in producing AutoCAD based system design documentation
- A strong understanding of project management methodologies
How do I apply?
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicolas Wilkinson at for a confidential discussion.
Please note: Our office is currently on holidays, all applications will be replied to after Janaury 10.