Our client is an iconic organisation here in Australia, who are undertaking a major redevelopment program of work.
They are seeking to recruit a Project Manager to oversee an approximately $50 million program of work over an 18-month period.
Commencing in January, or sooner, the successful candidate will be responsible for administering the contract and ensuring the contractual obligations are upheld by the Contractor.
You will act as agent for the Client under the leadership of the General Manager and to act as an independent certifier for the purpose of meeting the contract requirements.
This role will involve aspects of client-side management including but not limited to:
- Contract administration
- Pre-construction checks and reviews
- Progress certification Management and reporting of Variations, Extensions of Time, Liquidated Damages, and Delay
- Resolution of contract document ambiguities and discrepancies
- Program reviews and status reporting
- On-going construction methodology reviews
- Design document reviews and compliance with the contract
- Tertiary qualification with a preference for an Engineering discipline
- Previous experience as a client's representative
- In depth experience in project delivery within Infrastructure / Construction
This is an excellent opportunity to join an iconic organisation on what will be a landmark redevelopment in Sydney.
Please apply via the following link or email