About the company
Our client is a well-regarded global food manufacturing business. Their portfolio consists of a variety of quality, well recognised brands which are sold through multiple sales channels. As part of the organisation's growth and innovation strategy in Australia, the business has created a new role within the supply chain team that will act as the conduit between Sales, Marketing, R&D, Operations and Supply Chain in the delivery of NPD projects.
About the role
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of NPD projects that drive growth and profitability across categories. Crucial to the role will be liasing across all functions of the business (sales / marketing / operations / R&D / supply chain) in driving operational efficiencies across the business. Key responsibilities include :
- Projects delivered on time within budget, scope and quality parameters
- Strategic overview of processes and identifying opportunity to improve within the supply chain process
- Lead Product traceability process
- Manage co-manufacturing activity
- Provide management with project plans and updates on project status
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience within Supply Chain of a large FMCG organisation
- Ideally project management experience within the FMCG/ Consumer goods sector
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to influence across all levels of the business.
- Strong understanding of NPD processes
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Christine Armadass on (03) 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.