About the company
Our client is a well-regarded global food manufacturing business who is a market leader in their space. Their portfolio consists of a variety of quality, well recognised brands which are sold through multiple sales channels. Due to continued growth within the business, they now have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team. This newly created internal function, is the conduit between Sales, Marketing, R&D, Operations and Insights and will see you responsible for owning and driving the delivery of strategic projects that achieve bottom line short and long term growth.
About the role
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of projects that drive growth and profitability across a category. Crucial to the role will be liasing across all functions of the business (sales / marketing / operations / finance) in driving operational efficiencies across the business. Key responsibilities include
- Projects delivered on time within budget and scope
- Strategic overview of processes and identifying opportunity to improve
- Assessing capability within the network to produce against NPD plans
- Provide management with project plans and updates on project status
Skills & Experience
- Project management experience within the FMCG/ Consumer goods sector
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to influence across all levels of the business.
- An understanding of manufacturing and NPD processes, gained in either a supply chain, marketing or operations role
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Christine Armadass on (03) 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.