Project Manager - Food Technologist/NPD
- Fun, vibrant, entrepreneurial team
- NPD - from concept to product launch
- Outstanding career prospects
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global food company that is fast paced and dynamic, where you will become part of a specialised team that are experts in growing brands. As part of this team, you will be recognised as innovative thinkers who understand the changing needs of consumers.
About the Role
The main focus of the role is to manage the end-to-end process of NPD by launching new products into the Australian market. You will work closely with new and existing suppliers and be a confident project manager who understands the importance of follow through and delivering to tight deadlines. Plus, you can add commercial value with your technical expertise, sensory skills, and strong market insights.
- Day to day management and communication with 3rd party suppliers, both local and overseas to determine commercial viability, negotiating and resolving packaging and labelling issues, and reviewing technical and quality data on all products.
- Managing all aspects of technical documentation - writing briefs for new products, maintaining specifications in line with FSANZ regulations, artwork management including GS1 testing and verification, and biosecurity.
- Identifying gaps in the market and competitor analysis.
Skills and Experience
Our client is very flexible on the years of experience in FMCG or food service. However, the successful candidate needs to be a confident communicator, with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to prioritise. Tertiary skills in Food Technology or Science would be highly regarded, and knowledge of FSANZ, labelling and GS1 requirements essential.
An attractive salary package is on offer, with flexibility and excellent benefits. There are excellent career prospects to advance your career within this dynamic ASX Listed business.
How to Apply
For more confidential information about this career opportunity, please contact Sandy Tuckwell on 0413 133 255 or click on the link to apply