Our client is a Commonwealth government department, established to protect and enhance the quality of healthcare related services nationally. As a department that has recently come together, there is a need for an experienced project/ program manager to assist in an internal review to determine where better processes and systems can be put in place to drive greater efficiency and better outcomes for both internal and external stakeholder.
- Strong planning, strategy & implementation skills
- Ability to quickly assess organisational needs and determine appropriate actions to address these needs
- Well versed in the development and implementation of plans, processes and frameworks specific to system and process improvements.
- A strategic mindset; able to take a holistic lens to the ensure alignment of actions to objectives including legislative and policy requirements.
- The ability to work effetively across multiple projects and programs and stakeholders
- Previous government experience will be advantageous however is not required, any complex environment where change, process and program improvement has been managed will be seen as relevant.
- Package in the range of $140,000 - $150,000 + super
- This role is able to be based in either Canberra, Parramatta or Surry Hills (or move between any of the aforementioned).
- Flexible work arrangement. up to 2 days/ week can be worked from home
- Tools of trade provided for mobile set-up/ working (i.e. laptop, etc.)
- Immediate start with contract until end of December (potential to extend depending on requirements
Please contact Christy Moses on 0402 366 466 for more information or please APPLY NOW.