About the company:
Our client is an inspiring and innovative health organisation, providing prevention advice, education and support services to various audiences across Australia.
About the role:
This role is a 9-month maternity leave contract, overseeing the rollout of a new POS across eCommerce and retail channels. Managing a marketing coordinator, and reporting into the Head of Supporter Experience, you will have a few business critical projects to rollout including a new POS.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with national internal stakeholders through delivery on key projects
- Deliver high customer satisfaction through fulfilling retail and eCommerce orders
- Oversee website maintenance and ensuring content is correct
- Work with stakeholders across the community to increase sales and make recommendations
- Mentor and work with a marketing coordinator to deliver across various campaigns
Key attributes required:
- Proven ability to manage a key national project
- Strong commercial mindset and experience building strategies and growing a retail network
- Strong negotiating and communication skills
- Understanding of working within a national organisation
- Experience in leading a team
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!