One of Victoria's leading government bodies are seeking a Project Manager (Web Development) to help them deliver their greenfield project. The business are seeking a successful project manager to help with the day to day management of the web development from vendor selection, build through to delivery.
In this role, you will research, initiate, and ensure the timely completion of the brand new website which will is designed to improve usability and customer satisfaction. This is a brand new role in the team, where you will be able to work with other marketing and IT professionals to deliver a consistent and relevant message to their users across 100 services.
- Amalgamate the current business websites and build a brand new website across various services
- Incorporate online forms, payment gateways, mobile applications and web chats whilst developing user friendly experiences
- Coordinate with business partners (Customer Service, Business, IT, Marketing) to understand requirements, concerns and opportunities to help inform project prioritisation
- Manage external website development vendor resources to ensure timely and accurate project completion, including web developers, programmers, and database engineers
- Establish process to document and consistently communicate status of all website development to Marketing and Executive Leadership
- Identify, leverage and manage external and internal resources to execute project work
- 5 years' experience in a similar website project management role
- Demonstrated ability to learn technical skillsets
- Web and mobile development experience a significant plus
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrated understanding of and ability to implement mobile-first and effective web usability principles
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with cross-functional teams
Please apply on the link below or call Neeta Dhahan on (03) 8613 3523 to discuss the role in more detail.