About the company
Six Degrees Executive has partnered with a leading retailer icon as they undertake a large-scale national transformation. As a Project Officer/Coordinator you will play a vital role within the team to ensure financial documentation is traceable, current and maintained.
This innovative and highly successful retailer has seen considerable market growth over the last 24 months and values the contribution all team members. As a vital member of the team, this is your opportunity to go above and beyond your remit and make your mark on this well-known name.
This is a 6-month day rate contract role with potential for extension offering an opportunity to use existing skills while building your skills 'took kit'.
About the role
You will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Liaise with delivery stakeholders and collate weekly status reports
- Update finance trackers and ensure associated documentation is completed
- Ensure Project Managers are accountable and have completed project related documentation
- Prepare meeting minutes and distribute
- Other ad hock tasks
Note: You don't need to be a qualified CPA for this role however some prior experience with financial documents would be an advantage.
You will have (but not limited to) the following:
- Prior experience tracking, collating and reporting on financial documentation
- Entering financials into trackers/reports (e.g. full costs and payments)
- Broad experience with administrative tools (MS Office, SharePoint and SAP)
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders and be accountable
- Highly adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Being assertive with an ability to push back diplomatically
Sound interesting? If so, apply now or contact Mark Watson of Six Degrees Executive, Melbourne.