About the company
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located both Australia wide and internationally, with ambition to be the #1 Retail Apparel Group in the world. Apparel that comes from their values of simplicity, quality and longevity. Clothing that is constantly innovating, bringing better design and comfort to your life and clothing that is affordable and accessible to all. Their staff live and breathe the company values and they encourage and support individuals to foster both corporate and personal growth.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Promotional & POS Coordinator plays a critical part of the marketing team to ensure the brand and product message is communicated with excellence to the customers. You will be responsible for managing the creation, print production and distribution of all in-store collateral, nationally.
You will have the opportunity to work across two key seasonal campaigns, monthly campaigns as well as new store openings and other improvement projects. The role will see you working closely with internal stakeholders including Merchandise planning and Inventory teams along with all external suppliers to manage the production of permanent and temporary POS & Promotional materials from brief to execution.
- Manage the production, allocation and distribution of POS for monthly campaigns and other necessary store signage as and when required
- Coordinate all in-store collateral including in-store digital assets to the agreed schedule
- Coordinate the POS logistics with external suppliers within required time frames
- Liaise with Global HQ, local graphic designers & copywriters to ensure all in-store collateral is created in line with global standards
- Develop communication material for stores including visual photo reports to train store teams and to maximise impact on the customer experience
- Create and manage in-store collateral ordering portal including roll out to store management teams
- Ad-hoc support for marketing team as and when required
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years' experience working with stores and signage requirements either agency or client side
- Experience overseeing production and delivery of all seasonal and promotional merchandising print and documentation, including in store signage and all VM communications
- Liaise and mange external graphic designers and print houses building key working relationships
- Strong time and project management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced retail environment, managing multiple conflicting priorities
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and negotiation skills
- Global viewpoint and cultural sensitivity are a must
You will be a commercially and analytically minded person whom is passionate about the retail space and its fast-paced nature. You will be proactive, ambitious with a can-do attitude and consider your communication and relationship building skills to be your key strengths. You will be able to work autonomously as well as effectively within a team environment, managing multiple tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.