Our client is a major player in the Energy Sector within Australia. They are going through a major period of growth and transformation, and as such they are seeking to recruit an experienced Proposals Manager.
Preparation of proposals/bids, contract negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment. Overall technical coordination and consolidation of the offer starting from the reception of the Request for Quotation to the transfer to the execution team.
Some other responsibilities include;
- Develop and coordinate a team to ensure the tender and proposal is submitted on time, within budget and in compliance with company policy and standard procedures.
- Leading and facilitating work winning strategies with input from various company subject matter experts.
- Conduct risk assessment and management activities to evaluate all commercial, financial, legislative and resource risk associated with the tender.
- Identify the legislative, industrial, political, cultural and economic environment within which the contract would be performed and the impact of this.
- Coordinate the collation of information required to prepare the submission of the bid proposal. g. engineering, suppliers, human resources.
- Review subcontractor submissions and evaluate their compliance, accuracy and competitiveness.
- Undertake any adhoc projects, initiatives, tasks as directed by the Senior Bid Manager.
- You will be tertiary qualified in an Engineering / Project Management capacity with established experience in either Energy, Utilities or Renewables sectors.
- Demonstrated experience in strategically managing customers and the ability to m anage complex high stakes contracts.
- Strong negotiating experience with excellent customer centricity experience along with exceptional project management capabilities.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steven McIntyre on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number SMc 15362