A reputable Independent, Co-Educational, School based across the Melbourne inner suburbs, is seeking an experienced Publications Coordinator to join their Marketing & Communications team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, and a part of the dedicated Marketing & Communications function, you will be responsible for the seamless management of their three premium publications - the annual yearbook and their bi-annual magazine.
- Project managing the publication process, sourcing and editing content through to print & distribution; ensuring that quality, schedules and budgets are met.
- Sourcing content from multiple sources at all levels of the School; process manuscripts (including copy editing and proofreading); identify, engage, brief and manage high-calibre external suppliers; and collate, edit and build customised resources as required.
- Ensuring publications are an accurate record and celebration of the richness of school life.
- Continually strive to improve and update the publication process, content and design.
- Demonstrate strong alignment with the School's Mission, Vision and Values, and the School's strategy.
- Proven track record in a similar publication's role within a School environment
- End-to-end content editing experience and proficiency using production-related technology especially Adobe Creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat).
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and autonomous with an ability to prioritise conflicting demands.
- A true passion for storytelling that connects to purpose and values.
- Proven track record in building and managing relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability and willingness to travel between sites to capture content
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above to submit your application. Alternatively contact Lauren Madden on 03) 8613 3547 for a confidential discussion. Also feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep up to date on the market and other opportunities; https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenmaddensde/