About the company
A fast growing, global pharmaceutical business is seeking an experienced Purchasing & Inventory Officer to join their tight knit and family feel team.
About the Role
- Purchasing or raw materials and finished goods
- Liaising with overseas suppliers and freight forwarders
- Inventory Control
- Ensures MRP is completed in a timely manner with full analysis
- Ensure raw materials are available for rolling four week production schedule
- Assist QA team with Supplier Audit program
- Communicate effectively with personnel at all levels, internally and externally of the company
- Ability to perform as part of a team and individually
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.