Join this Australian business with global reach as they continue to grow in the market after 40 years of trade. This position will see you improve supplier relationships and ultimately lead time through your excellent stakeholder engagement and rapport building skills.
- Create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure Goods meet quality requirements and are delivered on time.
- Manage the progress of orders/shipments, both locally & overseas by engaging suppliers and freight forwarders on a continual basis
- Achieve supplier DIFOT
- Proactive consultation with Demand & Supply Manager, Supply Chain Manager and Sales Managers to ensure optimum Inventory Level and Stock-turns are maintained
- Maintain inventory accuracy by reconciling stock between company and 3PL systems
- Relevant tertiary degree or APICS qualification
- 3-4 years' prior experience in a similar role
- Worked with a large supplier network with proven capabilities to advance supplier relationships
- Excellent working knowledge of ERP system and intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to 'push back' with suppliers
For more information please apply via the link below or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.