About the company
This company is a privately-owned pharmaceutical company that has been listed as a 'AFR Top 250 Fastest growing company'. Based in Melbourne's South East, their facility has received huge investment to further enhance their supply chain and manufacturing processes in line with strict regulations and compliance. This client now requires a Purchasing Coordinator to join their team.
About the role
The Purchasing Coordinator will ultimately be responsible for providing efficient purchasing services with local suppliers and enhance the organisation's ability to optimise its purchasing power and develop its external relationships. The role will also include a planning application with key stakeholders.
- Purchase packaging materials from approved suppliers using SAP ERP to support production needs.
- Providing accurate and timely supply information to other functions of the business partaking in the S&OP process, including the Production and Packaging teams.
- Liaise directly with Production Planning, Packaging Specialist and Purchasing manager of any issues that may affect the production plan.
- Report on Supplier performance , maintain master data.
Skills and Experiences
- Purchasing or Supply/Production planning experience in the Pharmaceutical or FMCG space is a must.
- Must have Tertiary Qualification in Supply Chain Management, Business or related field.
- First class written and verbal communication skills and influencing ability.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- SAP exposure.
- An ability to analyse process and procedures to ensure that targets are met, and standards adhered to, in line with company policy.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion