About the Company
Our client produces products that contribute to the health and wellbeing of Australians across the nation. They are in a period of significant growth thanks to their commitment to delivering premium quality products across two key brands.
About the Role
The Purchasing Coordinator will ultimately be responsible for providing cost-effective purchasing services with suppliers and enhance the organisation's ability to optimise its purchasing of raw materials for production. The role will also include inventory management.
- Plan and Manage inventory levels - coordinate all deliveries between suppliers.
- Ensure all orders are sent to local & overseas suppliers on time and ensure confirmation on price and delivery dates.
- Liaise with suppliers and customers to develop effective operational practices.
- Support NPD process to ensure effective sourcing
Skills & Experience
- Experience in similar positions - an understanding of purchasing/inventory
- Experience in FMCG/ Food.
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion