About the company
Our client is a proudly Australian owned food manufacturing organisation. They are now seeking an experienced purchasing professional to join their site in the North of Melbourne.
About the role
The core focus of the role is to ensure the availability of raw materials and services for the site, that will lead to the efficient manufacture of product to meet customer demand. Key resonsibilities will include:
- Manage supply and availability of raw materials
- Review, raise, and approve purchases for all materials
- Maintain inventory within budget and forecast
- Identify opportunities to improve supply performance or cost
- Manage data within Pronto ERP system and participate in NPD process
Skills & Experience
Applicants should have demonstrated experience as a Buyer or Purchaser, ideally gained in an FMCG manufacturing environment. You will be commercially savvy, posses a strong analytical skill set, and have a well developed communication skillset.
To apply, please click on the link below, or call David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507.