World leader in their field and an Australian owned manufacturer seek a Purchasing Officer.
This is a great opportunity that has arisen from their current Purchasing Officer retiring within the next month after a long an successful career with them. You will join a family feel organisation where everyone is collaborative and they're passionate about career progression and training.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Manage the purchasing cycle, including generating requisitions, PO creation
- Purchase products competitively
- Establish optimal quantity to purchase, quality required and cost impact
- Provide uninterrupted flow of materials
- Manage surplus and obsolete inventories
- Manage the relationships with suppliers
- Contract administration
You will be an experienced Purchasing Offier or someone who has some exposure and is looking to take a step up in their career who will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong analytical capabilities and proficient user in excel
- Excellent stakeholder management, organisation and influencing skills
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Understanding of the supply chain cycle
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Kirsty Burton on 02 8024 7139 for further information.